Want to join us on one of these events?
- September 5 - Abu Dhabi
- September 6-17 - A few trainings in Japan
- September 19-21 - Practitioner & Trainers Training in Philippines
- September 26 - TEDx Talk in Belgium
- October 3 - Live Online Practitioner training starts
- October 14-21 - Training & Hollywood project in New York
>> This is a Once in A Life Time Experience!
- October 22-23 - Recording online courses in Los Angeles
- October 24-27 - Training in Las Vegas
>> We’ll introduce you personally to our book publishers
- October 29-31 - Presentation at Europe's Largest Investors event in Austria
>> Meet a lot of investors and great entrepreurs
- November 10 - Practitioner Training in Italy
- November 20-21 - Master Training in Portugal
- November 23-24 - Trainers Training Sweden
- December 5 - Practitioner Training in Mumbai, India
>> Click here to join our next Live ONLINE TRAINING starting on Wednesday, March 7, at 8pm Brussels, 7pm London, 2pm New York, 11am Los Angeles
Important note about “Our approach of Body Language”:
Some people think working on your “body language” is superficial. We agree.
Our work is much deeper than just concentrating on body language. We give more the most attention to what happens to the inside, to what people really feel and think, and how you can say the appropriate words at the right moment. Briefly speaking, we focus on how you can make your conversations more effective.
This is the metaphor of the stethoscope we explained at our Harvard University talk. It's around 12:50 on the video below: